Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ugly Crier Face

Growing up I was a rock. Nothing affected me, I never cried. I was a tom boy at heart, had a thick skin, and wouldn't crack for anyone. I don't know when the hell that all changed and I became a blithering, sad sap that will cry at the drop of a hat. Seriously, watching a movie (Into the Wild) bawled, reading a book (7th Harry Potter) not just bawling, but heart wrenching sobs. Seriously, it has gotten ridiculous. My cousin got married two years ago, here I am a bridesmaid, standing up on the alter and I swear my face looked like this.


Source
And that was just from hearing the wedding march. For real what is a bride to do? I know I am going to cry walking down the aisle, and I'm okay with that. What I don't want is images from our fabulous photographer, and all of them to look like the above exhibit! 

How do I tame the waterworks?

No comments:

Post a Comment