Monday, February 7, 2011

Fast Flats

Why didn't someone think of this sooner. I saw this ad on TV a couple of weeks ago and immediately thought "why didn't I think of that?" Dr. Scholl's has the ingenious idea of making flats that fold up and can fit in the smallest going out bag (and they even come in their own little wristlet). This totally would have stopped me from calling my roommate back in Grad school at 2 am to make him bring me flats, because my feet hurt from strutting my stuff in 4 inch heels all night!
Fast Flats :  wedding flats shoes 45831 Lo FastFlatsV1 040510
Source
I have seen them go for around $10-$13, although not as cheap as a basket of flip flops, this would be a great gift for your bridesmaids so they can get out of their heels.

Has anyone used this product, or thought about using these at your wedding or as a gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment