Monday, February 14, 2011

Nom Noms Galore

So this past Saturday we headed to our caterer, Classe Catering, to do our final tasting and also go over all of the details. I had learned from our first tasting...Do Not Eat Before Tasting. The result will be them rolling you out the door.

Source

Not only did we get to stuff our faces with amazing food for two hours, but we went over EVERY single detail and question and put my mind at ease. Our parents came along too, I don't think they could walk out the door as well!

I want to give a shout out to our amazing coordinator Kathy King, for dealing with my million questions, and putting my mind at ease. To not bore you with the longest post ever I'm going to break it up for your sanity and my own.

So next up, all the food and wine they let us devour for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment