Monday, February 7, 2011

First Look, Yay or Nay?

I love wedding blogs, but i blame them for putting all these wonderful ideas in my head! For reals, I never knew about a first look until being immersed in the wedding world. I loved the cute pictures that couples had from them, and being able to capture the complete joy of that moment!

First Look...Yay or Nay? :  wedding first look ceremony Hugh 02
Source
When I first mentioned the idea of possibly doing one before the ceremony I thought he was going to rip my head off! He was very adamant about wanting his first time seeing me to be when I walk down the aisle. He doesn't even want to know what my hair or makeup will look like, and is already planning on making sure he's not home when I come home from my hair and makeup trial!

Has anyone else had their SO put their foot down on anything wedding related?

No comments:

Post a Comment