Monday, February 7, 2011

A Table Big Enough for Kings

.....or our crazy wedding party!

When we began thinking about how we were going to sit at the wedding party I seriously had no clue. We didn't want to have a sweet heart table, we thought we would feel isolated, plus we want to spend time with the special people we picked to be a part of our day. Then we felt bad keeping these people away from their SOs, I mean everyone should have a good time right? Then I thought, wouldn't it be perfect to have everyone in our wedding party and their SOs all sit at the same table as us? Brilliant, I mean we are friends with ALL of these people so why not include them? I didn't even know this was called a king's table until recently. But, this image immediately came to mind!

Table Big Enough for Kings :  wedding kings table 1 reception wedding party Arth
Source
Then I giggled thinking of the wedding party dressed like knights of the round table. Then I saw the gorgeous images of the extremely long king's tables and fell in love.

Source
Table Big Enough for Kings :  wedding kings table 1 reception wedding party Kings Table 800x589
Source
Source
We will sit at the end and then have 9-10 people sitting along each side.

Is anyone else going with a king's table set up?

No comments:

Post a Comment