Monday, February 7, 2011

I Don't Want To Give It Away!

I already can not believe the price that florists charge for something you will use for one day, and more than likely, will die or wilt shortly after. After I got over that mental hurtle, I began thinking about a bouquet toss. We were on the fence for a while on whether or not to even do one and a garter toss. After weighing out the pros and cons we decided to go for it, but I couldn't bare dropping $100-$200 on a bouquet only to "throw" it away to a guest. 

So we will be having a "stunt double" bouquet, a smaller bouquet that I will toss instead of my actual bouquet. Then FI's cousin told me she had her bouquet preserved. Her florist did everything for her and framed it. They now have it displayed in their living room. I loved the idea! Look at these beautiful preserved bouquets and bouts!

I Don't Want to Give it Away! :  wedding preserving bouquet AFA 09
Source
Source
I Don't Want to Give it Away! :  wedding preserving bouquet Wedbout 754572.bmp
Source
Has anyone preserved their bouquet or is thinking about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment