Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pretty or Pretty Awesome?

Last night, while watching the Sabres destroy Tampa Bay (4 goals in 2 minutes..whaaaat?) I off handedly (and not so seriously..although I was serious) mentioned to Kevin, "Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Stanley Cup wedding cake?" Waiting for him to laugh, or grunt, or to loudly proclaim no I get, "Yeah, whatever you want babe."

Source
For reals?!?!?! I was kind of taken aback and didn't know how to respond. So I just sat there in bed and watched the Sabres continue to stomp all over Tampa. Mind you we are going to talk to the caterer this Saturday, who is also doing our cake. I was all set to bring in pretty, lovely images of cake like this to her.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Now all I can think of is this puppy.

Source
What is a hockey loving bride to do? I am so torn between pretty cakes or this pretty rockin' cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment