Thursday, February 3, 2011

In The Beginning

You gotta start somewhere right? Well here, we go! One terrifying leap forward, no looking back. Here is a look into the life of an upstate New Yorker.


I reside in what I like the call the Bermuda triangle of upstate NY. A no man's land caught in the middle of the "big city" fun of Albany, Saratoga, and Utica. Two and a half hours from the city, an hour from the mountains, and around four hours to Canada. 


I'm in the midst of planning a Saratoga wedding in July with my outdoorsman huband-to-be. On top of wedding craziness and DIY madness, we try to make time for all things outdoors. Whether it be camping, hiking, geocaching, and the occasional hunting and fishing. I swear that we aren't both upstate woodchucks though! We do have some civilized bones to us. We don't mind a night out on the town or staying in curled up with a good book. 


We love anything to do with trashy tv, sushi, road trips, cheese balls, midnight bowling, and trivia nights. 


So stick along for the ride as I dive into all things wedding, outdoors, food, and mischief here in good ol' upstate NY!



No comments:

Post a Comment