Sunday, February 6, 2011

Elegant Baby's Breath

Who knew baby's breath could be so elegant and modern? Growing up I hated baby's breath. I hated it in flowers, and corsages, and i most definitely hated it when my mom would put some in the tree at Christmas. I still actually hate the little bits of it they throw into flowers, but when I saw them all bunched together I think my heart skipped a beat!

Baby's Breath :  wedding babys breath flowers ceremony 6a00d8345165de69e201156f604b9a970b 800wi
Source
I fell head over heels for this idea! I've never personally seen it done at a wedding and think it would be a great addition to ours! I'm not sold on having them at the reception yet but absolutely for the ceremony. It would give a romantic quality to everything.

Here our some inspiration photos for the ceremony itself:

Baby's Breath :  wedding babys breath flowers ceremony Aisle
Source
Baby's Breath :  wedding babys breath flowers ceremony Large Image
Source
Baby's Breath :  wedding babys breath flowers ceremony Babys Breath Ceremony Decor
Source
Has anyone else thought of using baby's breath or used it in your actual wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment