Monday, February 7, 2011

Personalized Rubber Stamp

Yes, not an original title I know. But this stamp will speak for itself. Thinking about all the paper products that a wedding brings with it, rsvp cards, save the dates, invitations, thank yous, and the daunting task of hand writing return address on all of them was terrifying! So we took the easy way out and ordered a stamp. I wanted something similar to the style of what I imagined our invited to be. I wanted the font to have a little bit of swirl and fun to them with a modern twist. I stumbled across Etsy seller lovetocreatestamps and was sold!

For being custom made it sure did come quick! And it is gorgeous, I just love wood handled mounted stamps!

Personalized Rubber Stamp :  wedding stamp return address Ourstamp

Sorry for the horribleness that is me trying to take out our address...it just isn't as pretty without it.

Did anyone else go the stamp route? Or are you printing return addresses? Hand writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment