Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Michael Buble, I Heart You!

Seriously, how can you resist him?

Source
Source
LOVE! I don't know where this fascination came from? I think it started when I was living in a small fishing village in Italy for 3 months and they loved him over there. So I would constantly hear his vocal cords echoing throughout the town.

On top of that, I have always found a big place in my heart for old, soulful music. My parents never listened to the works of the Rat Pack, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and the rest, but I fell hard for it all! Maybe because he reminds me so much of that old music. Whatever it is, I would be completely giddy if all we played at the wedding reception was Buble! But.....that won't happen, I don't think our guests are in love with him like I am.

His music will definitely be incorporated into cocktail hour. And I know where else he can be found....our last dance song! And I bet you will never guess the title...."Save The Last Dance For Me."I know, you would have never guessed. We wanted something slow to end the night, but not something so slow that everyone was like...."Oh...ok...that's it." We want them to still be in that "let's party" sprit, but at the same time putting an end to our gorgeous reception. This song just has that emotion.


Has anyone else been so drawn to a certain song that you have to use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment