Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting F.I.T.

I recently signed up for Groupon in our area....who doesn't love saving money on things you already do or want to do?

Well this morning their deal is awesome! It is a month/12 day membership to a F.I.T. Bootcamp program in Saratoga, Scotia, Clifton Park, or Albany.

Source
I bought a membership for myself and bridesmaid/bestie Michelle. Now I work out on a regular basis and try to be self conscious about what I eat, but I think this will be a good final push for me.

Now this is why it is such an awesome deal, the normal price for one month is $247.....crazy! We got one month for $49!!! Classes are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5:30am, and are around 30-45 minutes...so enough time to work out, head home, shower, and head out to work. I already wake up for work a little before then...but getting up an hour early 3 days a week for a month may be a little challenging, but I'm ready! We have to use them before September, which we are already planning sometime this summer, when it gets warmer....if that will ever happen since we keep getting hit with huge snow storms still!

I think it will be a great way to get one last jump start before the wedding, and who knows, if I like it maybe I will fork out the cash to keep at it.

Has anyone done a bootcamp before? How challenging are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment