Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dolling Up The Flower Girl

In my last post, I talked about getting my wedding day jewelry. Well, what i am also excited about was getting my flower girl her jewelry as well!

Just to show you, this is my cute as a button flower girl!



She is going to be 7 when the wedding rolls around, and I wanted her to feel like a mini princess.

At the Stella & Dot party, they had children's jewelry as well. At first, I was looking for purple jewelry (since that is our main color), but all they had was pink. And then I saw this!

Mini Soiree Bracelet
Source
What little girl does not like pearls? And....there is a matching necklace!

Mini Soiree Necklace
Source
So I snatched them up as quick as I could! I am so excited to give them to her! And it will be something that she will have for a while. They also come in these cute tins!

May I also mention, that I loved the bracelet so much that I bought one for myself, adult size in black!

Source
Is anyone else excited to give their flower girl a specific something?

2 comments: